Download the Conference Program
Click on the link below to download the 2005 Humanities Conference Program.
• Updated 29 July 2005 •
Humanities Conference Program (33pp)
(H05_Program22_7.pdf) PDF, 736 KB
Some important points ...
- The draft program is in the process of revision and may change prior to the conference so we advise delegates to check this page regularly for updates.
- When room or time changes need to be made to a presentation we will endeavour to keep that presentation on the same day (unless a day change is requested by a presenter).
- Delegates should check the program just prior to the conference to ensure their session or the sessions they wish to attend have not been changed/moved.
- The draft program is currently 39 pages and we suggest that delegates only print the particular pages they are interested in and to check these against the final program provided at the conference.
- The print copy of the program provided at the conference will be the only official program.
- Delegates should make a final check of their session slot and room number in the official program at the conference.
The conference program will consist of a mix of plenary and parallel sessions, running from 9.00am on the 2nd of August, to 5.30pm on the 5th of August, 2005. A full program will be published here after the close of the call for papers.
- Conference Opens: 9.00am 2nd August 2005
- Conference Dinner: 3rd August 2005
- Conference Close: 5.30pm 5th August 2005